Abandon All Morals
Ye Who Enter Here

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April showers bring May flowers....and Alex O'Loughlin. Our Man of the Month.

Alex O'Loughlin

So they recently put Hawaii Five-0 on Netflix. I had never seen it before, but I heard it was good. So I watched the first episode and I was hooked. I've been on a Five-0 bender ever since. Thus the reason that Alex has the honored title of Man of the Month. I mean damn, look at him. He's like the bad boy your not supposed to notice or give the time of day but you do anyway, because you just can't say no. With the tattoos, the tan, the scruff, the little smile that's not really a smile. Delicious. Yes, he may be married, but we can still gawk and drool from afar...as long as it doesn't become a stalker case, you're good to go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment